Middle East & North Africa Stroke Organization (MENA Stroke) is a a regionwide non-profitable organisation is committed with a vision to reduce overall stroke burden in the MENA region. The organization was founded in 2017 with the aim to facilitate communication and creates synergies among clinicians and scientists to promote and enhance research and improve clinical outcomes in Stroke.
The MENA Stroke Vision will have the following short term and long term goals.
- To promote awareness, management, teaching and research in stroke treatment and prevention.
- To help develop and promote public policy to reduce the number of stroke deaths and disabilities by improving care of quality of life of stroke victims.
- To develop, promote and coordinate international teaching programs through national/regional organizations;
- To develop and promote professional and public education on stroke.
- To foster the development of an international communications system by encouraging the regional activities of organizations, stroke networks, foundations and organizations, as they operate within the goals and objectives of the MENA Stroke.